The registration for the IEEE ATC 2018 Regular Papers, Workshop Papers, Special Session Papers, WiP Papers, Industry Papers, and Poster Papers has been opened. Please make your registration as soon as possible in order to save money.
General Registration Information
● There are two types of conference registration available (see Table 1).
● For each type of registration, there are two rates. The early registration fee is applied if you register by the early registration deadline of August 8, 2018 . The late/on-site registration fee is applied if you register after the early registration deadline.
● All regular papers, workshop papers, special session papers, wip papers, industry papers, and poster papers will be published in the same IEEE CPS proceedings. In the following, the registration fee, the registration deadline, etc, are applicable to all kinds of papers.
NOTE1: The type of Author Registration: At least one author of each accepted paper must register using the early registration rate to ensure that the paper will be included in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings.The author registration fee must be received by the special author registration deadline of August 18, 2018. If the registration fee is not received by this date, the paper will not be included in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings.
NOTE2: The type of Attendee Registration: If more than one author of a paper will attend the conference, then the above Author Registration fee can cover only one author to attend the conference and the other author(s) who will attend the conference need to make Attendee Registration(s) separately. Those people who do not have papers are also welcome to make Attendee Registrations in order to attend the conference.
Table 1: Two Types of Conference Registration
● Payment of a registration fee covers the cost to attend all keynote sessions and technical sessions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, conference reception and banquet, and all lunches and dinners during the conference. In addition, each registrant will receive a copy of the IEEE CPS conference proceedings in WebPub.
● The registration fee in the above table is the net amount of money to be paid by the registrant to the conference. The registrant is also responsible for paying any service charges due to banking services or any third-party commission fees.
● Authors are allowed 8 pages with basic registration fees for Regular Papers that will appear in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings. Up to 6 additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$100 or RMB¥640 per page.
● Authors are allowed 6 pages with basic registration fees for Workshop Papers, Special Session Papers, WiP Papers, and Industry Papers that will appear in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings. Up to 6 additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$100 or RMB¥640 per page.
● Authors are allowed 4 pages with basic registration fees for Poster Papers that will appear in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings. Up to 6 additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$100 or RMB¥640 per page.
● For IEEE Student Member or Student Non-Member as Attendee Registration, the student must be currently a full time student in a university or an institute. When making the registration, it is required for the student to email the scanned copy of a valid student ID card to GuangzhouConf2018@gmail.com.
● “Paper ID” is the number assigned to your submitted paper by the EasyChair paper submission system.
● You must register through PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER. Please check “Payment Information” section for more information.
● You can contact the registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu at GuangzhouConf2018@gmail.com regarding invitation letters of conference participation after you have paid the registration fee. We can only provide such letters once your registration fee has been paid. The letters will be provided to you by the local arrangements chair from China. Invitation letters will be issued only to the authors outside the Mainland China.
● Receipt/invoice of the registration fee and the conference proceedings (in WebPub) will be available at the conference venue. We will not send you receipt/invoice/conference proceedings through postal service after the conference.
● This note is for authors from the Mainland China regarding the invoice of the registration fee: 我们收到注册费后，会先将发票开好。因此，当你交纳注册费后，请务必给大会注册主席刘嫔老师写封邮件（），邮件上除了写明论文编号、作者等信息以外，另外还请写清楚有关开具发票的信息：一级法人单位名称和纳税人识别号，发票上的项目统一开具“会议注册费”。
All requests for refunds must be received before August 18, 2018. No refunds will be allowed after this date. There will be a USD$100 or RMB¥640 service charge for all refunds. Please send a cancellation request to the registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu at , using the same email address with which you sent the scanned copy of your registration form.
Please make your registration using either of the following payment methods:
● Payment by PayPal: mainly for registrants outside the Mainland China.
Please make your registration using PayPal transfer with credit/debit card or savings account on our website.
● Payment by Bank Transfer: registrants outside the Mainland China, and payment can ONLY be in US dollars: Please transfer your registration fee to the following banking account:
Account Name: GUANGZHOU UNIVERSITY
Account No: 3602114819100000192
Name of the bank where the account has been opened: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, GUANGDONG PROVINCIAL BRANCH HUANAN SUBRANCH
SWIFT Code of the bank: ICBKCNBJGDG
Address of the bank: WANGBO CENTER A1, YINGBIN ROAD, NANCUN ZHEN, PANYU, GUANGZHOU
Remark: (1) In the REMARK part, please write down your conference/workshop acronym (ATC18, or ADSN18, or iAIS18) and your paper type (Regular Paper, Workshop Paper, Special Session Paper, WiP Paper, Industry Paper or Poster Paper), paper ID, registrant’s name, IEEE Member number (if applicable), and student ID number (if applicable). In addition, please also send the above information through email to our registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu (). (2)In order to identify your bank transfer to our Guangzhou University bank account easier, please make sure to scan the receipt from your bank and email it to GuangzhouConf2018@gmail.com. (3) Ms. Pin Liu will send a confirmation email to you when your registration fee is successfully received.
● Payment by Banking Service: mainly for registrants in the Mainland China. 您可以通过银行汇款 (in Chinese).
注意：对于“论文作者注册”，请务必标注“ATC18, or ADSN18, or iAIS18”字样（如果是Workshop则标注该Workshop的缩写）、论文类型、论文编号、注册人姓名、IEEE会员号（如果是会员的话）、以及学生证号码（如果是以学生身份注册的话）；对于“没有论文的与会者注册”，请务必要标注“ATC18”字样、注册人所在单位、注册人姓名、以及学生证号码（如果是以学生身份注册的话）。为方便确认您的银行汇款，请务必将银行给您的回单扫描发送至：GuangzhouConf2018@gmail.com (In order to identify your bank transfer to our Guangzhou University bank account easier, please make sure to scan the receipt from your bank and email it to GuangzhouConf2018@gmail.com).
you need any help with the registration process, please feel free to contact
the registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu:
Copyright ATC-2018. Created and Maintained by ATC-2018 Web Team.