IoP 2019 calls for workshop proposals which will complement the research topics of the Internet of People.
A workshop refers to an academic event in conjunction with IoP 2019. Each workshop will be expected to accept at least 6 papers.
Workshop organizers are responsible for forming program committees, circulating Call for Papers, organizing submissions and reviews as well as planning the final programs. IoP 2019 workshop co-chairs will assist the workshop organizers in organizing workshops and ensure their quality and success. The registration fees for workshops will be determined by the organizing committees of IoP 2019, which will provide workshop facilities. Workshops should strictly follow the important dates. The paper submission deadlines could be after that of the main conference to allow workshops to pick up some good papers submitted to the main conference. However, sufficient time (5-7 weeks), should be allocated for peer reviews. Each paper should be reviewed by at least three experts in the corresponding areas.
In order to encourage the workshop organizers, the main conference will offer the following benefits to the workshop organizers:
(1) If a workshop has 10-20 full registrations, then one full registration will be waived.
(2) If a workshop receives more than 20 full registrations, then its organizers can choose to get a travel grant (up to USD1500) to attend the conference, or to invite one keynote speaker for the workshop with a free registration and travel grant (up to USD1500) for the keynote speaker.
The registrations must be from a workshop's own received submissions and accepted papers only, excluding transferred papers from other conferences.
Please email your workshop proposals in PDF format by 8th February 2019 to the IoP 2019 workshop co-chairs,
Yoram Chisik (email@example.com),
Nervo Verdezoto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
and Aitor Urbieta ( email@example.com). Please use IoP 2019 workshop proposal as the email subject. Paper Submissions for accepted workshop should follow the same Paper Submission Guidelines for the main conference. The length of a workshop paper submission may be about 6 pages, or with 2 additional pages with pages overlength charge if accepted.
Special Session - Important Dates
– Workshop proposals deadline: 8th February 2019
– Workshop proposal acceptance notification: 1st March 2019
– Workshop position paper submission deadline: 26th April 2019
– Workshop position paper submission acceptance notification: 10th May 2019
– Camera-ready deadline for all paper submissions: 19th May 2019
Please email inquiries concerning IEEE IoP 2019 to Conference Organizers: IEEEIOP2019@googlegroups.com.
Dr. Diego López-de-Ipiña, Univ. of Deusto, SPAIN, General Co-Chair of IEEE IoP 2019
Prof. Maurice Mulvenna, Ulster Univ., UK, General Co-Chair of IEEE IoP 2019