Download: PDF | TXT
Nowadays, various kinds of novel computing concepts are emerging to enhancing our real and virtual worlds towards smart worlds as well as cyber-physical-social-thinking integrated hyper worlds. Accordingly, computing systems are growing in capability and complexity including hardware, software, communications, networks, platforms, services, etc. Advanced computing (AC) aims to discover, develop, and deploy novel computing and networking systems.
At the same time, computing must be trustworthy to engender confidence that systems will remain secure and available. Trust/distrust relationships embedded in computing systems and networks are key factors to enable dynamic interactions and cooperation of various users and services. Trusted computing (TC) aims at making computing and communication systems and services available, predictable, accountable, controllable, assessable, sustainable, dependable, persistent, and secure.
ATC conferences have taken a leading role in addressing these challenges and achieving practical advanced computing systems with truly trustworthy services. Started in 2005, the series of ATC conferences have been held at Nagasaki (Japan), Vienna (Austria), Three Gorges (China), Hong Kong (China), Oslo (Norway), Brisbane (Australia), Xi'An (China), Banff (Canada), Fukuoka (Japan), Vietri sul Mare (Italy), Bali (Indonesia), Beijing (China), Toulouse (France), and San Francisco Bay Area (USA).
ATC 2017 topics include but are not limited to the following:
- High Performance Computing and Networking
- Service Computing and Engineering
- Cloud Computing, Fog Computing and Edge Computing
- Software Defined Networks and Systems
- Green Computing and Communications
- Mobile and Wearable Computing
- Vehicular Networks and Systems
- IoT/IoE Technologies and Applications
- Big Data Analytics and Technologies
- Advanced Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning
- Advanced Virtual/Augmented Reality (VR/AR)
- Advanced Affective Computing and Robotics
- Adaptive and Intelligent Systems
- Trust Specifications, Models, Management, and Standards
- Trust, Security, and Privacy in Smart Systems
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Cyber Life, Society and Intelligence
- Cyber Physical Systems and Their Safety
- Cyber Trust, Security, Privacy and Ethics