The IEEE ATC 2019 The IEEE ATC 2019 Organization Committee invites proposals for half and full-day workshops affiliated with the conference. The main objective of the workshops is to provide a forum for researchers and professionals to discuss a specific topic in the field of advanced and trusted computing and its related areas. The workshop papers will be included in the main conference proceedings and published by IEEE CPS, which is collected by IEEE Explore and indexed by EI.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information), limiting up to 2 workshop chairs for half-day workshop and 3 workshop chairs for full-day workshop
- Scope and topics of the workshop (max 1 page)
- Rationale (max 1 page)
- Why is the topic current and important?
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of submissions of good quality?
- Why the workshop may attract a large number of attendees, in addition to the authors?
- Why the workshop differs from others; i.e., related workshops and conferences of similar topic?
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the workshop, including
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and tentative schedule
- Preferred day of workshop
- Number of refereed papers
- Unique, creative and novel workshop formats are strongly encouraged
- Draft Call for Papers (max 1 page)
- A description of the publicity and promotion plan
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, etc. is welcome to receive. If a similar workshop has been organized at recent ATC/SmartWorld/UIC/ScalCom/IoP/SCI, please state whether your proposed workshop is similar or different.
Workshop Preparation and Organization Timeline:
Notification of Selection: 10th January, 2019
Website for each workshop on: 1st February , 2019
Deadline for workshop paper submission: 19th April, 2019
Acceptance/rejection announcement: 4th May, 2019
Camera-ready Workshop Paper Due: 19th May , 2019
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 31st Dec, 2018
Please submit your workshop proposal to the following IEEE ATC 2019 Workshop Chairs with subject “ATC2019 workshop proposal”