Program outline of 2019 IEEE Smart World Congress
- Registration will take place on 19th, 20th and 21st August.
- Most Workshops / Forums will be arranged on Monday 19th August.
- Reception will be in the evening of Monday 19th.
- Opening ceremony will be in Tuesday morning, 20th August, followed by keynotes, panel sessions, poster sessions, paper presentation in parallel sessions.
- Wednesday 21st August will continue the keynotes, panel sessions, poster sessions and paper presentation in parallel sessions.
- Banquet including prize awarding will be on Wednesday evening.
- Thursday will continue the technical program with paper presentations or specially arranged sessions, workshops or events.
- It is expected that all paper presentations are completed at lunch time of 22nd August.
- All accepted papers should be presented at conference.
- Presentation duration is approximately 20 minutes for regular papers, 15 minutes for short papers and Work-in-Progress papers, including question time.